Valerie Todd is responsible for the overall supervision of client services activities and has worked with both Ed and Kevin for over 20 years. She has over 35 years of customer service experience and always looks forward to helping clients. Recognizing that helping clients meet their financial goals requires an open dialog, Valerie prides herself on her strong communication skills. Her computer skills and knowledge of management practices and procedures help maintain a smoothly running, positive, and efficient work environment.
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 Licensed
- Certified Professional Office of Technology
Fun Facts About Valerie
- Travels around NY and PA kayaking many rivers and lakes.
- Loves hiking and the outdoors.
- Former traveling dog groomer and business owner.
- Loves to visit zoos.
- Mother of one grown daughter and two stepsons, with three grandchildren.