Ed Yetsko MBA, CFP®, RMA®, AIF®, CSRIC™
Ed works from our Vestal office location and will also meet with clients virtually.
Client Focus: Assisting those nearing or in retirement to structure a secure income stream, legacy planning to pass on assets and family values, and sustainable, responsible and impact (SRI) investing.
From his years of experience as a financial planner, naval officer, lacrosse coach and educator, Ed has learned that being great at any of those roles is all about understanding the goal or mission and how to best use the skills and strengths of the people (and companies) available to you to find the best solution to pursue your goal.
Ed has been helping clients meet their financial goals for over 35 years, and the lessons he's learned have become even more important. Recognizing that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique, Ed believes that personalized service is essential when matching clients with the right financial solutions. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) professional, Ed is bound by the CFP® Board's Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct in delivering those solutions. The first duty of a CFP® is a Fiduciary Duty to Clients. Simply stated, that is to always act in their best interest and place that above all else. When working with any advisor, it is important to understand whether they are acting as a fiduciary.
Whatever your life and personal wealth goals, Ed guides you to make the best financial decisions to help make them a reality.
Education, Qualifications, and Additional Background
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Retirement Management Advisor® (RMA®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Chartered SRI Counselor™ (CSRIC™)
- BS, US Naval Academy
- MBA, Binghamton University
- Financial Planning Association
- Investments and Wealth Institute
- US Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- Community Foundation for South Central New York Grant Review Panel
Fun Facts About Ed
- Married for 44 years to wife Lynn and proud father of 4 daughters (including our younger associate Brianna Sternkopf) and grandfather of 10.
- Retired professor in the Business Department at SUNY Broome Community College where my courses included Personal Finance and Investments.
- Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) Member and ride when I can.
- Retired Navy Captain with 27 years of total service (6 active and 21 reserve). While on active duty as a submarine warfare officer, I earned status as both a Bluenose and a Shellback (for landlubbers, this means I crossed the Arctic Circle and Equator at sea).
- Lifelong NY Mets and Buffalo Bills fan.
- Former junior college and high school lacrosse coach and played back in the day (my first stick was made of wood!).
The Registered Representatives on this page may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: CO, FL, MD, NC, NJ, NM, NY, PA, SC, WA.