Brianna Sternkopf MBA, AAMS®
Brianna works from our Goshen office location serving her Hudson Valley clients and travels to Vestal regularly for client meetings. She will also meet with clients virtually.
Client Focus: New investors, families in motion, women, K-12 educators
Brianna Sternkopf joined Aspire Financial Group in October 2019 after six years in the Healthcare Administration field. Her practice focuses primarily on helping new investors understand the value of financial planning, guiding families through the many financial decisions required while raising children – including college planning – helping women plan for their financial futures and ensuring K-12 educators understand their retirement benefits. She is a designated National Education Association Retirement Specialist.
Brianna is also involved in local athletic booster clubs, church, and school volunteer work. She is located in the Hudson Valley, residing in Goshen, NY where she lives with her husband, Rick, who teaches in the Monticello School District, and with their two children, Bryce and Lily.
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist SM, AAMS®
- BS, SUNY Cortland
- MBA, Strayer University
Fun Facts About Brianna
- Tutors students in both business and science at Orange County Community College.
- Four-year varsity field hockey player at SUNY Cortland with four trips to the NCAAs.
- Dedicated runner, now with four half marathons and countless 5Ks completed.
- An avid NY Mets, Buffalo Bills and Navy fan.
- Also happens to be the daughter of Ed Yetsko.
The Registered Representatives on this page may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: FL, MA, MD, ND, NY, PA, SC.