Brianna Sternkopf MBA(607) 239-6333
Brianna Sternkopf recently joined Aspire Financial Group in October 2019 after six years in the Healthcare Administration field. Her practice will focus primarily on helping individuals prepare for retirement, specifically those in the K-12 education field, and college planning and saving for young families. She is a designated National Education Association Retirement Specialist.
Brianna is also involved in local athletic booster clubs, church, and school volunteer work. She is located in the Hudson Valley, residing in Rock Hill, NY where she lives with her husband, Rick, who teaches in the Monticello School District, and two children, Bryce and Lily.
- BS, SUNY Cortland
- MBA, Strayer University
Some other fun facts…
- Tutors students in both business and science at Orange County Community College.
- Four-year varsity field hockey player at SUNY Cortland with four trips to the NCAAs.
- Dedicated runner, now with three half marathons and countless 5Ks completed.
- An avid NY Mets, Buffalo Bills and Navy fan.
- Also happens to be the daughter of Ed Yetsko.