Documents and Article Reprints that we hope you find useful ...
- CARES Act Key Data Card
- A summary of the key CARES Act provisions for both individuals and small business owners
- Article: 7 Estate Planning Things You Must Do in the Time of Coronavirus
- If you get sick and require hospitalization due to COVID-19, you will be immediately isolated from family. So the time to finish up and unresolved advance planning and organization is now.
- Article: Social Security and Coronavirus
- If you have been laid off or face business downturns, you may wonder if you should claim Social Security now. These guidelines can help navigate the decision. Plus, how Social Security is functioning during the pandemic.
- Article: Medicare and COVID-19 Related Health Care Costs
- As the coronavirus continues to spread, be sure to review your health insurance to determine how you will handle out-of-pocket costs should you need testing, hospitalization, or treatment of COVID-19 symptoms.
Legacy Planning and Family Preparedness
- Family Preparedness Workbook
- Article: Last Will and Testament: Add a Letter Covering these 14 Wishes
- Article: Six Tips for Organizing Your Records
Cybersecurity and Identity Protection
- Article: 5 Ways to Boost your Security Against ID and Credit Card Theft
- Article: Why a Credit Freeze is the Best Response to a Data Breech